- 1/2 granny smith apple (chopped)
- 1 heaped tablespoon slithered almonds
- 1 teaspoon linseeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds white
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds black
- 1 heaped teaspoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon soaked chia seeds
- coconut milk
I make a bigger batch of the dry mixture as in my picture in a jar and almost ways have coconut milk and green apples (as they are low in fructose) in the fridge. Try to buy Organic green apples or grapes if you want to use them as these fruits can be especially full of pesticides.
I try to eat this once a week or have it on standby for days when I don't have enough time to cook. Buying bulk seeds and nuts can cut down on costs.
Extra bonus - Kids love it too
|Add all of the dry ingredients to the bowl. You can also add other nuts and seeds as desired or chopped grapes, sultanas, chopped dates etc|
|Add your desired amount of coconut milk and enjoy|